This position will focus in healthcare, specifically Revenue Cycle Operations (RCO) and reside in Performance. The position should be a Sr. Staff to Manager with deep expertise in revenue cycle operations and implementations. Job requires 30-70% travel. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with three to five years hospital revenue cycle experience.
- Track record with hands on experience and significant positive results developing recommendations and implementing revenue cycle process changes including successful denial resolution & reduction of future denials
- Experience with all types of payor denials (incorrect/incomplete billing, coordination of benefits, service/patient not covered, medical necessity, bundled charges, pre-cert authorization, etc.) including process improvement efforts to reduce future denials
- Strong data analysis ability and experience analyzing large amounts of data, including 835/837 EDI, to identify trends and quantify denials opportunity/revenue
- Experience with front end patient access workflow assessment and redesign including tools & systems (scheduling, eligibility, etc.)
- Experience with multiple Patient Accounting Systems, specific experience with Epic preferred
- Deep experience within the functional areas of Patient Acesss & Patient Financial Services including: scheduling, patient registration, insurance verification, financial counseling, billing & collections; experience in HIM & case management preferred
- Desire and ability to work well in a team environment, prioritize tasks and manage multiple project/client responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good time-management and business judgment
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.