• Analyze client financial statementsQualifications
• Prepare financial models
• Perform company, industry and economic research
• Prepare narrative reports to support valuation analyses
• Participate in client calls and meetings
• Supervise and train staff
• Prepare support documentation related to the valuation
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, accounting or related field required
• Significant progress towards valuation or relevant accreditation desired (ASA, CFA, ABV)
• 2 - 5 years’ experience in valuation in a consulting firm, CPA firm, investment bank or related environment providing services in corporate finance, valuation services and/or transaction services
• Ability to multi-task between several projects
• Experience in business and intangible valuations for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, restructuring and reorganization, corporate services and management planning purposes
• Experience performing options valuations a plus
• Must be self-motivated
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid analytical and financial modeling skills, the ability to work well in a team environment and a commitment to mentoring and developing staff.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.