The Total Rewards Analyst supports various initiatives within the Total Rewards Strategy group of the firm. Researches, recommends and supports the implementation of plans in the areas of compensation, benefits and recognition/reward programs. Conducts market analyses and participates in the salary or benefit surveys and conducts analyses of survey results. Supports campus rates process for the firm. Collaborates with Business Unit People Operation Leaders and Human Resources Services to ensure Total Rewards programs are implemented and maintained properly. Contributes in the annual process of firm-wide base pay increases and annual bonuses. Serves as subject matter expert in firm’s recognition programs providing guidance for day to day administration of programs and customer service for questions or issues. Assists in the benefits area during open enrollment and as needed throughout the year including support of the firm’s well-being initiatives. Leverages knowledge in benefits and compensation compliance regulations and trends as required.
- Supports Annual People Process related to bonuses and compensation increases including strategy discussions, project planning, enhancements to technology or reports, changes in client requirements, reporting, training and communication. Provides assistance to internal clients throughout processes. May assist in preparation of summary analyses of recommended adjustments and bonus payments for firm leadership review or forecasting activities.
- Completes salary and benefit surveys for US population and maintains data library, as needed, for annual salary range calculations and benefit plan enhancements. Researches and recommends available surveys and data sources and coordinates the renewal process and, if needed, participates in survey job match meetings. Supports Talent Acquisition’s experienced and campus recruiting initiatives. Assists TR team and recruiters, as needed, to conduct compensation and benefit market research based on geographic location and/or industry, candidate qualifications and internal equity.
- Collaborates with team members to support the campus offer rates process for the firm. Gathers and compiles research data for campus offer rates based on geography and role and collaborates with Campus Recruiting team to establish recommendations for to be reviewed by BU People operation leaders (POL’s). Communicates final rates to campus recruiting team and BU’s and updates sharepoint site.
- Conducts market research analyses and reviews with senior team members to develop recommendations for the BU’s related to internal equity and market adjustments. On occasion, may collaborate with HR services team to develop new salaries related to FWA’s and/or relocations.
- Coordinates special compensation awards process, including tracking nominations, reviewing for appropriate approvals, submitting for payment and reporting for BU’s. Consults with TR Assistant Director or TR Manager on nominations that require unusual circumstances or may warrant firm leadership approval.
- Provides oversight and guidance as SME related to day to day administration of recognition and reward programs – Road Warrior, Overnight Tracker, Living Our Values Awards, etc.
- Participates on Benefits Open Enrollment team to ensure smooth transition into new plan year and assists the benefits area as needed throughout the year.
- Assists Benefit Manager with the firm’s well-being initiatives, including scheduling well-being related events, tracking, processing and communicating well-being incentives and responding to well-being program questions or requests.
- May assist in tracking vendor invoices. Ensuring accuracy, obtaining appropriate approvals, maintaining accurate records and submitting to Accounts Payable.
- Assist with Special Projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (ideally within Human Resources, compensation, benefits and/or organizational development concentration).
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience related to Compensation and Benefits areas.
- CCP or Benefits Certification course work preferred.
Position also requires broad, but solid knowledge of:
- Wage and hour law (excluding labor relations)
- Compensation theories, best practices and trends
- Benefit Plans – Design, Regulatory Compliance knowledge and trends
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, creativity and ability gather and analyze market data and market sources
- Maintains expert/advanced proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint programs
- SAP or HRIS applications
- Strong customer service orientation, maintaining a positive, can-do attitude. Focuses on delivering quality products and services. Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure of time and people
- Demonstrates well developed communications skills, both verbal and written, necessary to interact in a professional manner and to project a positive image that is consistent with Crowe’s philosophy
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently. Excellent project and organizational management skills required
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.