The Information Security Senior Consultant (PCI) will be responsible for supporting planning, supervising staff, and executing IT Security and Privacy, Payment Card Industry (PCI) Consulting, and attestation projects. The Information Security Senior Consultant will serve as a project or team lead to ensure high-quality delivery. This position will perform work, as well as oversee the technical work of some junior level personnel. This position will work directly with other project leads, managers, and/or executives to communicate business and technical aspects of the work being performed. The Information Security Senior Consultant will set performance expectations for junior level personnel and provide constructive performance feedback on a regular basis. This position may also assist the engagement economics of the projects, including budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis. The Information Security Senior Consultant will perform the following responsibilities:
Additional Skills Desired:
MBA and/or postgraduate work would be beneficial, but is not required for consideration.
Certifications from the following are highly desirable:
QSA, CISA, CISSP, CCSK, CEH, Microsoft, Cisco, HPUX, other vendor, application, or system certifications.
- Network Security Practices: Auditing, planning, design, implementation, testing, and management
- Network Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
- Internet/Intranet/Extranet: Network infrastructure development/deployment, DNS, FTP, and Web servers
- Network architecture and protocols: TCP/IP, IPX, SNMP, HTTP, NetBIOS/NetBEUI, IPSec, PPTP
- Network firewalls, application gateways, proxy servers
- Database Security: MS SQL, Oracle
- Network Device Access to controls to include Cisco routers and other network devices
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Network Analysis Tools: Network General Sniffer, LANalyzer, NetXray
- Cryptographic tools, methods, systems and protocols: HTTPS, IPsec, PGP, 3DES
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 3,000 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.