Tax Staff - Federal Tax Services - Dallas (3448) Job
Date: Apr 30, 2013
Location: Dallas, TX, US
ID 3448 Location US-TX-Dallas
Firm Services Tax Consulting - Federal Tax Services Type Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private companies, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 2,600 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest networks in the world. The network consists of 150 independent accounting and management consulting firms with offices in more than 580 cities around the world.
As the Federal Tax Staff member for the compliance practice you will be required to assist on large projects, so strong technical skills are vital to this role. Tax Staff are responsible for the compliance function on clients including preparation and technical review of corporate, partnership and personal income tax returns.
- Your role will include preparation and review of client tax calculations
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies.
- BS in Accounting required
- CPA or eligibilty to sit for CPA required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend
- Consolidated C-Corp, Partnership, S-Corp, Individual and/or multi-state experience
- Ability to grow strong client relationships
- Possess effective writing and communication skills
- Experience with tax technology a plus
Apply for this opportunity:
- Apply for this opportunity online
- Email this opportunity to a friend
More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebookShare on myspaceShare on googleShare on twitter
Go back to your homepage
Need further assistance?
Powered by the iCIMS Talent Platform (Opens new window)
Applicant Tracking Software
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segments: Tax, Consulting, Social Media, Accounting, Management Consulting, Finance, Technology, Marketing, Management