Federal Tax Senior Manager - Dallas (5375) Job
Date: Aug 2, 2014
Location: Dallas, TX, US
Company: Crowe Horwath
Firm Services: Tax Consulting - Federal Tax Services
Type: Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
This role requires the oversight of multiple client service teams and the proven ability to plan, direct, execute and complete tax projects and compliance efforts across a variety of industries.
- Conduct review of federal and state income tax returns for corporate, S corp., partnership and individual clients.
- Review ASC 740 provision calculations and work closely with audit teams.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Provide tax planning strategies and compliance expertise to clients; perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage and develop staff/managers on annuity engagements and special projects; assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Work closely with partners in a team environment.
- Live our values as defined at www.crowehorwath.com
- CPA required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- At least 7 years’ experience in public accounting; strong preference for Big 4 or large regional firm experience.
- Advanced technical and tax accounting skills in the areas of: corporate, partnership, and individual taxation with a consulting mindset
- Proven leadership skills in managing client service teams and multiple projects in a fast-paced and interactive team environment.
- Ability to manage and develop tax staff and managers
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships; outstanding oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to identify value-added opportunities and work in a team environment to develop business
- Personal drive to develop self/others and provide leadership insight to the local tax team
- MST is a plus, but not required
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do
Apply for this opportunity:
Apply for this job online
Refer a friend to this job
Go back to your homepage
Need further assistance?
Powered by the iCIMS Talent Platform (Opens new window)
Applicant Tracking Software
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Manager, Management, Research