Cost Segregation Manager- Columbus (7719) Job
Date: Dec 11, 2013
Location: Columbus, OH, US
Firm Services: Tax Consulting - Tax Planning
Type: Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
We are seeking a Cost Segregation Manager for our Tax business unit. The professional will manage his/her time and workload. The Cost Segregation Manager responsibilities include the following:
- Perform cost segregation studies of facilities in a range of industries.
- Perform detailed cost estimates for a wide range of facilities.
- Reconcile construction cost data to client accounting data.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction and meet applicable deadlines.
- Analyze construction cost information and construction drawings
- Perform other job related duties required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, accounting or related area
- One of the following certifications is required:
CPA, PE, AIA, Enrolled Agent, CCSP, Architect, Professional Engineer, Certified Construction Manager, Certified Cost Segregation Professional or Certified Cost Estimator
- 5+ years of cost segregation and tax depreciation consulting experience in public accounting or a combination of industry and public accounting experience.
- Familiarity with construction design and construction processes
- Knowledge of building systems
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to balance multiple engagements and competing priorities is required
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Travel will be required
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Nearest Secondary Market: Dublin
Job Segments: Tax, Manager, Consulting, CPA, Accounting, Finance, Management, Technology