We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building and supporting excellent products that our clients love, solve real-world problems, and create transformational efficiencies in the Financial Services market. You will operate at the intersection of the business, technology, and user experience. This position will lead implementations of our product with clients, plan and execute major product releases, and ensure our product is aligned with market needs. You will:
- Deeply understand the needs of our clients
- Identify gaps in our product and work to incorporate these new ideas into our solution
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Scope and prioritize development based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with development teams to deliver to the market while optimizing the use of resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Visit with customers to solicit feedback and strengthen product adoption
Like to our Portfolio Analyzer Product:
- At least two years work experience as a Product Manager or Associate Product Manager
- Several years of experience in a software development organization
- Understanding and hands-on experience with technology, software development, and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Skill working with cross functional teams (agile development experience a plus)
- Excellent customer service and consultative skills
- Knowledge of commercial credit and/or financial analysis a plus
- MS/BS degree
About the Team:
The Performance consulting team at Crowe provides extensive, industry-focused experience to help organizations improve their performance through a portfolio of innovative technology solutions. Above all, Crowe’s Performance consulting team is frequently singled out by satisfied clients for their high professional standards, industry expertise, innovative technology solutions and responsive hands-on approach to client service. Learn more about our Performance Consulting team
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
Visit Crowe Careers to find out how you can grow your career and make an impact every day!
More about Crowe Horwath:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe Horwath LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!