The successful candidate will be responsible for providing transfer pricing services to current and future Crowe clients in the Midwest region.
(1) grow client base for transfer pricing services in the Midwest region;
(2) develop and foster relationships within Crowe to identify opportunities to provide or expand transfer pricing services at existing clients;
(3) effectively managing all aspects of transfer pricing projects, from scoping to deliverables, including technical content, client and internal communications and engagement economics;
(4) build, develop and lead a local team of transfer pricing professionals within the existing national transfer pricing practice to successfully provide high quality and timely deliverables;
(5) generate business and goodwill for the transfer pricing practice by proactively engaging within the national, regional and local marketplace and Crowe community;
A PhD degree in Economics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, International Business, Accounting or other related field; or a Master’s degree in economics, tax, finance, or accounting; or a Bachelor’s degree and a CPA, CFA designation, American Society of Appraiser’s (ASA) Business Valuation Certification or a Certified Management Accountant.
About the Team:
The Tax team at Crowe develops lasting relationships with clients by providing value, knowledge and strategy focus. As part of the Tax group, you will be part of a collaborative team with deep specialization. We use proactive approaches and innovative tax technology to provide high quality tax services to our clients. If you are committed to client excellence, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking to expand professionally, then Crowe Horwath LLP is the place for you! Learn more about our Tax team
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
Visit Crowe Careers to find out how you can grow your career and make an impact every day!
More about Crowe Horwath:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe Horwath LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!