Those in this position will use Robotic Process Automation (RPA) processes and technology to create and maintain automation solutions for the areas of focus. These solutions target the optimization of operating process effectiveness and efficiency. Focus will be on accelerating the speed and accuracy with which outputs are delivered and increasing the firm’s agility to address more value added activities. The Automation Developer will work with Subject Matter Experts within the Crowe Business Units, Business Analysts and other vendor Developers to configure efficient, scalable automations within prescribed automation tools (mainly BluePrism). The individual will develop, implement, and maintain automations/robots (digital workforce assets) with the highest positive impact.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test complex Robotics Process Automation solutions using latest BluePrism technologies.
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to understand the Requirements and to develop automation solutions.
- Design, configure, test, deploy and integrate new, modified and/or enhanced automations.
- Participate in development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable configurations within BluePrism and other robotic process automation software and tools.
- Plan and participate in deployment of BluePrism components in the enterprise architecture.
- Participate in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects.
- Provide technical direction on design considerations for performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, disaster recovery and uptime.
- Create and maintains technical design documentation to support development.
- Create test scripts and supports Quality Assurance activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, MIS or a related Analytical field.
- 3+ years of development experience with a solid understanding of programming concepts.
- 2+ years of experience with BluePrism. Familiarity/Experience with additional RPA tools (Automation Anywhere) highly preferred.
- Certifications in BluePrism are a big plus.
- Understanding of HTML and experience in SQL required.
- Experience in .NET, C#, Visual Basic and macro development preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Understanding of process design documents and technical design documents on automation space.
- Ability to improvise configuration/coding to new situations, new integrations and/or new products/interfaces within BluePrism (e.g., TrustPortal, etc.)
- Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships and drive collaboration across teams.
- Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
- Go above and beyond the requirements of the job and strive to exceed expectations.
- Ability to work well with business unit SME’s, Business Analysts, vendors and end users in cross functional teams.
- Experience with systems development life cycle and structured programming methods (both traditional and agile), including solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
- Established track record of meeting and/or exceeding established business, project and performance goals.
- Established Track record of working on development projects and driving them to success within established timelines and budgets.
- Exposure to performance measurement, continuous improvement.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and with proposing new concepts.
- Ability to work independently, or in groups, effectively.
- Strong communication skills.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW YOU CAN GROW:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
MORE ABOUT CROWE HORWATH:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
YOUR JOURNEY AT CROWE STARTS HERE:
At Crowe Horwath LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!