This position provides project support to the Risk business unit relative to the administration of reports, letters, presentations, proposals and other prospect and client deliverables. This position requires extensive people, communication, project coordination, organizational and process skills; along with knowledge of the internal business practices and priorities to support multiple projects with a high level of focus on quality, accuracy and confidentiality in all work products. The position requires a high degree of technical competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other applications as well as the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment. Reports to the Project Services Manager and is a member of the Global Services (GS) team.
Project Services - Document Preparation, Proofing and Finalization:
- Prepare, edit, format, proofread and process reports (such as Loan Reviews, Internal Audits, Compliance, SOC and others) in specialized software or Microsoft Word using various styles with multiple page layouts, headers/footers, graphs/charts/tables; and utilizing firm determined procedures and templates.
- Coordinate workflow and support on reports and facilitate through completion.
- Develop, edit and format letters, spreadsheets, proposals, project resumes and all other client deliverables from draft stage to client-ready work.
- Prepare, edit and format PowerPoint presentations using advanced features and functions.
- Create, edit and format .pdf files and forms using Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Create and distribute various communications and client correspondence associated with client report work and business processes.
- Create, edit, and use standard templates in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Maintain an efficient filing system for documents in accordance with firmwide records system.
- Research and document information using various internet search engines and sites.
- Coordinate the production of reports and documents, including scanning, photocopying, binding, assembly and delivery upon completion.
- Use extensive knowledge of internal business practices and priorities to proactively respond to daily issues and requests.
- Establish and encourage process improvement to provide effectiveness.
- Utilize tracking systems to ensure all time and materials are recorded, project work and type are tracked, and project instructions and client interactions are fully documented.
- Support various projects from start to finish using Microsoft software and other firm systems or web-based applications including working with others to ensure quality and timely completion and document management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Five years or greater of administrative work experience in a professional services environment or demonstrated other relevant experience and skills required.
- Bachelor degree preferred in English, business administration or related field.
- Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat are required with ability to quickly learn other programs and applications as needed. Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Publisher and Visio knowledge preferred.
- High attention to detail, strong grammar knowledge and proofreading skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize client work and projects.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting terminology preferred, but not required.
- Ability to function in fast-paced, high-stress situations during busy periods; ability to prioritize and quickly complete requests.
- Ability to handle confidential documents and information and exercise discretion.
- Conduct training classes for new hires and others on use of software, tools, templates standards and processes using WebEx, Skype for Business or other virtual meeting tools. Potential class size from one to 80 or more. Ability to create effective training materials and guides preferred.
- Highly effective and polished spoken and written communication skills.
- Champion efforts related to change management and operational effectiveness.
- Build strong working relationships and respond to issues in a courteous and professional manner. Work well independently and in a team with exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate openness to new challenges and opportunities and continuous learning.
- Reliable and dependable with an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Able to work flexible hours and overtime based upon project work and peak busy times. Estimate an annual average of 5% overtime.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential job functions and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties performed by personnel occupying this position.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.