This position leads the technical development for an agile team and manages development staff through completion (analyzing, designing and developing software enhancements and new modules); ensures adherence to standards of development team; supports technical operating environment; and partners with the product owner and business analysts in grooming and estimating sprint stories.
1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
2. Act as tech lead of a scrum team to deliver on agreed upon sprint work & ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Comply with industry and client specific standards for operations and secure software development
• B.S. in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience.
• At least seven years of software development experience.
• At least two years of technical lead experience.
• Proficient in C# and TSQL
• Experience with Microsoft .NET Web Forms and MVC development and design patterns
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Proficient in HTML
• Proficient in style sheet languages, such as CSS, Sass, LESS
• Experience with Bootstrap
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.