The University Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator (UTAC) provides administrative and operations support to the University Talent Acquisition Team. This position provides support in various customer service aspects of the recruiting process specific to university recruiting. This position supports recruiters on a daily basis with coordinating and managing multiple tasks and responsibilities. The coordinator provides services to candidates and recruiting personnel in other aspects of the recruiting process including event planning (i.e. campus activities, job fairs and internship programs activities, office visits). This role requires internal and external facing relationships at the campus level.
- Provide coordinator and administrative support to assigned University Talent Acquisition Operations manager(s) (UTAMs).
- Provide back-up support to other coordinators.
- Detailed coordination and logistical planning of campus recruiting events throughout the year (e.g. leadership program, career fairs, on-campus presentations, on-campus interviews, pre-night events, office visits)
- Coordinate and assemble all materials for recruiting events; maintain inventory and distribute recruiting materials and giveaways
- Communicate the logistical planning of events to all attendees involved (internal/external at all levels)
- Work with internal travel team to confirm travel and lodging accommodations for campus recruits
- Create/maintain/update various Excel spreadsheets
- Complete understanding of the fundamentals of an applicant tracking system (ATS) and strong knowledge of how to move around in the ATS in order to manage candidates/events within the ATS
- Participate in and/or manage conference and event administration, career fair execution, special university events
- Participate on project teams throughout the calendar year, in addition to UTAC responsibilities
Analytical and decision making responsibilities
- The coordinator works closely with client serving teams and needs to demonstrate the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Provide just-in-time support (i.e. last minute changes/cancellations that may occur during university recruiting events where the coordinator is responsible for working with recruiters and groups to maintain relationships and make necessary adjustments, including on-site logistical issues.)
- The coordinator acts independently on various customer service aspects of the university recruiting process. This includes but is not limited to developing and managing activities for university recruiting, internship and summer leadership programs, maintaining relationships with vendors and schools, and responsive telephone and email communication follow-up with candidates.
- University recruiting operations experience preferred
- 1-3 years administrative experience strongly preferred
- Effective writing and speaking skills
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail and under tight deadlines
- Ability to work with professionals in other offices
- Flexibility to accommodate multiple personalities and professional work styles
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficient with all areas of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook (e.g. calendaring, organization of emails)
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS a plus)
- Minimal travel required to support recruiting events
- Flexibility to work overtime
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, accountability
- Strong ability to multi-task
About the Team:
People Services (PS): PS helps Crowe attract, develop and retain the talent needed to meet and exceed Firmwide strategic goals. PS is organized into six delivery units:
- Learning and Talent Development Strategy - this area executes the firm’s strategy relative to the learning and development of our people including training, performance, career and leadership development.
- Internal Communications and Employment Branding: this area manages the execution of strategies to communicate with our people, improve the firm’s employment brand awareness in the market, and strengthen the firm’s reputation and our people’s development through corporate social responsibility efforts.
- Talent Acquisition - this area executes the recruiting strategy to position us competitively in meeting the needs of the business for both campus and experienced talent.
- Crowe Human Resource Services - this area executes the HR strategy and relative to critical people processes, procedures and tasks which occur throughout the year and through the various stages of the employee lifecycle – from hire to exit.
- Alumni Relations
- Diversity and Inclusion
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper.
Visit Crowe Careers to find out how you can grow your career and make an impact every single day.
More about Crowe Horwath:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
At Crowe Horwath LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are recognized for their expertise and understanding of process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!