Crowe Horwath is adding a Financial Analyst to support the Budget and Finance office for our high-profile client engagement in Sacramento, CA. This position will report directly to the Senior Budget Manager.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related concentration
• 2 to 4 years’ budget and forecasting experience
• California State Budgeting experience required
• FI$Cal (Hyperion, PeopleSoft) desired
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve problems
• Ability to identify and document solutions to complex problems with accuracy
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• An aptitude for learning and working with technology
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe Horwath LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are recognized for their expertise and understanding of process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing!