Crowe Horwath’s healthcare finance advisory services team is seeking to hire one or more individuals to supplement the robust pipeline of recently sold work. The hired candidate(s) will apply the principles of finance, accounting, and data integrity throughout the implementation, quality assurance review, testing, and analysis of Crowe’s patented healthcare financial reporting software application – Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA).
You will assist RCA team throughout multiple facets of product development and project delivery including, but not limited to the following:
· new client RCA implementations
· existing client patient accounting system RCA conversions
· new environment testing, quality assurance, work paper creation and review
· implementation knowledge base maintenance
· software testing of new and existing functionality
· assistance with creation and review of month end reporting deliverable
You will initially support a team of data design, implementation, and validation analysts. Over time, you may also participate in training end users on the software and practical application of the software. You will have the opportunity to develop subject matter expertise in healthcare net revenue reporting and accounts receivable valuation.
Note – The intention of this role is to have the hired candidate work anywhere from 16-40 hours a week in the Indianapolis North office. Exemplary work could lead to a full-time role within the practice.
· Understand and complete work in compliance with the firm's policies and procedures;
· Gather, organize and analyze data;
· Communicate with team members regarding information requests;
· Collaborate with team members on tasks;
· Agree client prepared work papers to the patient accounting system/general ledger reporting;
· Perform mathematical calculations;
· Perform analytical procedures;
· Identify, document and communicate to the team errors, trends and unusual transactions or accounting relationships;
· Prepare work papers to document results of procedures performed;
· Assist with the preparation or validation of financial reports;
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.