The Creative Director will provide leadership for the Creative Team to drive, elevate, and evolve the Crowe Horwath brand through compelling experience, messaging and design. The Creative Director guides and develops concepting and execution of campaigns and overall creative direction for all channels, including print, event, content messaging and digital marketing as well as future channels we may deploy. The position is responsible for delivering high quality creative that supports best-in-class customer experience, drives demand, and supports the goals of the company.
- Strategically align creative concepts and interactive design with marketing strategies and overall brand direction.
- Deliver creative solutions and compelling design and brand voice that communicate clearly and cut through in the marketplace, differentiating Crowe and Crowe products and services.
- Oversee design and execution of creative, including print marketing, video, website, email, and other digital channels.
- Develop and coordinate consistency in graphic formats, images, typographical style, voice and design imagery across all channels insuring consistency.
- Ensure creative execution meets marketing objectives; review details of all elements to drive strong, clear, and on-brand communication.
- Lead development and presentation of creative for strategy and other large-scale campaigns
- Participate in the ideation, presentation, refinement and execution of content creation for campaigns that support the brand's strategic business goals and brand's overall image.
- Direct leadership and supervision for a staff of designers and copywriters.
- Manage creative agency projects as necessary.
- Stay abreast of technological innovations in digital and graphic design across all channels.
- Be a collaborative partner across the marketing leadership team
- Be a culture and community builder within our department and across the organization
- Be willing to educate key clients on creative design, brand experience, process, etc. – inspiring and enrolling folks
- A solid background in copywriting and/or design, art direction, and web best practices.
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the creative team to give their best
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to offer agile ideation and convey in proof the clients' vision.
- An awareness of current trends in promotional campaigns and design.
- Resilience under pressure and against deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and commitment to results.
- Self-starter who excels at multi-tasking with strong ability to prioritize to meet business needs.
- Confidence and assertiveness; ability to build respect and credibility with colleagues and clients.
- An inspiring leader, able to create a collaborative environment, unlocking the individual and collective talent
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Content Strategy or related field.
- 10-15+ years of design/creative experience, preferably in a corporate or agency setting.
- 5+ years as Creative Director or Brand creative lead.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and MS Office Suite programs
- HTML, PHP and other Web experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic campaigns that hit marketing objectives.
- Experience managing a design/creative team.
- Experience with video direction and production a plus.
- Ability to think outside the box and take risks.
- Extremely passionate about brand design with a clear vision of brand identity and continuous evolution through creative design and messaging.
- Highly collaborative and can motivate the creative team to get behind the creative mission.
- Passionate about education and changing people's’ lives for the better.
- Strong leader that can motivate and contribute to a culture of fun on a close-knit team.
- Humble executor who is comfortable getting his/her hands dirty.
- Experience working for a recognizable brand is a plus.
- Willingness to travel and work extended hours as needed.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.