We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager with a proven track record of success maximizing the volume of inbound traffic from search engines to a B2B website. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys analyzing information, executing tactical elements of SEO, and wants to be a key player in SEO decisions and impact. This is a strategic but hands-on role, so we want someone who can balance big-picture strategy, with exceptional attention to detail and a focus on driving results.
This position requires the ability to understand large amounts of data, interpret that data and deliver reporting and strategic recommendations to market managers, partners, and the Digital Media Director. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter, as the SEO Manager will be responsible for data mining, key business-driver reporting, and delivering results in a clear and concise way that drives decision-making, strategy, and execution. This role will also need to collaborate and help evolve our content strategy process, deliverables, and measurement.Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute comprehensive B2B SEO strategies to exceed company goals for organic search, as well as articulate POVs on the changing landscape of SEO.
- Understanding and ability to interpret data from various sources, and drive decisions and resource investments based on the data.
- A deep understanding of SEO best practices, keyword research methodologies, information architecture, search engine algorithms, and ranking factors to improve the user’s experience.
- Execute recommended optimization activities for traditional search as well as for mobile, video, and image search, taking action to enhance overall search and marketing performance, and prioritizing according to size of opportunity and level of difficulty and cost.
- Use test/control methodology such as A/B split and multivariate testing, develop and report on testing initiatives related to SEO.
- Develop clear and concise reports and presentations to deliver results and findings that will drive strategic SEO decisions.
- Deep understanding of technical SEO and ability to evaluate and communicate potential gaps to the web development team.
- Understanding of global SEO and ability to evaluate issues and opportunities on a global/multi-national site.
- Demonstrated ability to work with content strategy and content creators to effect change and improve results.
- Desire to define and grow a team of dedicated, complimentary, and third-party resources.
- Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Google Webmaster expertise
- Ability to educate others on SEO, related best practices, and the latest trends as a subject matter expert.
- Contribute strategic vision and have ownership in the quality of the final product.
- Able to think critically to make process improvements and efficiencies.
- Ability to successfully foster cross-functional relationships and lead through influence.
- Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from others, without damaging the relationship.
- Ability to work in a complex, collaborative, distributed team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical requirements to various audiences.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Exhibit an enthusiastic and proactive attitude, as well as comfort with working in a corporate environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of working within tight deadlines.
- Experience managing external agencies/vendors
- Experience with Brightedge
- Experience with Sitecore CMS
- 5+ years experience in B2B digital and content marketing focusing on organic search
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred but not required.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.