Crowe Horwath is looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join the Risk team within our Applied Technology business unit. The selected candidate will make immediate contributions to development efforts for new applications being developed in addition to our current solutions.
The following job responsibilities would apply to this position:
- Design, code, modify, and evaluate Microsoft.NET and SharePoint solutions in support of Crowe’s strategic objectives
- Perform Full Systems Life Cycle, (plan, design, develop, test, implement, and maintain) effectively
- Devise logic and technical procedures
- Perform coding and tests/debugs applications and programs
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation
- Build solutions and perform maintenance that are technically efficient, effective, and follows internal and industry standards
- Develop estimates and completes assignments on time and within budget
- Conduct research, advises on new technology, and evaluates alternative solutions
- Provide third level application support for portfolio of internal SharePoint applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing, developing, configuring, and implementing diverse enterprise applications with diverse solutions using the Microsoft Technology Stack and the .Net framework.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with SharePoint 2010 (or later) Solution development.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ASP.Net development.
- Knowledge of Transact SQL (T-SQL) syntax and database development on SQL Server.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to interact effectively with people from many different disciplines.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Solid logic and problem-solving methods.
- Willing to develop and maintain skill set and product knowledge to maximize value and to deliver quality services to our customers.
- Professional self-starter; strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Able to project a professional image and strong business acumen during customer interactions.
- Flexibility to travel up to 15% - 25% total for the year for team meetings and/or client meetings.
- Services Oriented Architecture (Web Services, HTTP, REST) programming experience preferred
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server preferred
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methodology preferred
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.