The Sales Incentive Compensation Manager is a critical role in our sales compensation process and will report to the Incentive Compensation Associate Director. This position will be responsible for assisting in the development of plan design, policies, documentation, and distribution of incentive plans for all variable incentive plan participants across Crowe Horwath. This position will help ensure consistency of processes, policies, and legal compliance. Additional responsibilities include enforcing policies that are aligned with Crowe’s business goals, optimizing existing processes to drive accuracy and scalability, as well as analyzing program effectiveness. The Sales Compensation Incentive Manager will collaborate closely with Sales Leadership, Field Sales, Financial Services and Human Resource teams to manage day-to-day operations and drive improvements for Crowe Horwath sales compensation programs.Qualifications
Skill sets required include:
- Manage the design of sales compensation in annual reviews, modeling and incentive programs.
- Ensure pay programs are consistently administered and are aligned with organizational goals in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff; give technical direction to Sales Compensation Analyst.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Leadership, Financial Services, and Human Resources to implement improvements related to both internal and cross-functional processes.
- Provide enablement to the sales teams with regards to compensation plan mechanics. Communicate with stakeholders on policy and program changes in a compelling and effective manner.
- Analyze effectiveness of sales compensation programs and recommend enhancements to existing programs
- Assist in driving the issue resolution process for responding to escalated issues and questions concerning incentive plan design/metric and policies.
- Have a strong understanding of incentive compensation fundamentals
- Provide guidance to Sales Leadership on compensation issues
- Provide reporting and analytics on sales performance
- Develop communication and training to support sales compensation plans
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Business or related field, preferable in a professional services industry.
- 5+ years of experience in sales compensation design and administration in a corporate environment.
- Experience with MS CRM, Time and Billing (Elite), and MS Office Suite.
- Willingness to travel as operational needs dictate.
- Proven modeling and analysis skills. Able to analyze data and communicate the summary of the results, both verbally & written, in a clear and concise way.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills. Experience with identifying process improvement opportunities and working in a cross-functional environment to roll out changes.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including use of advanced formulas and scenario and statistical analysis.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong commitment to deliver.
- Highly tuned negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong attention to detail. Committed to data quality and high standard for accuracy.
- Self-starter who excels at multi-tasking with strong ability to prioritize to meet business needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience interfacing with sales and strong ability to partner across the organization to drive decisions and change.
- Confidence and assertiveness; ability to build respect and credibility with colleagues and clients.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
EOE Company Overview
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.