Crowe Horwath's Performance Manufacturing and Distribution practice has an exciting opportunity for an EDI Architect to join our growing team. You will be responsible for conducting EDI implementation projects with a strong focus on Automotive and Metals industries using various EDI solutions.
- Paid Time Off is granted on your first day of employment
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Certification Reimbursement
- Bonus Programs
- Travel Rewards Program
- Analyzing the client’s EDI requirements, interpreting the client’s trading partner specifications, and translating these into integration design documents.
- Writing functional specifications and working closely with developers to customize functionality related to EDI for new and existing processes.
- Working closely with Crowe ERP implementation team members and client subject matter experts to understand the business processes in the area of manufacturing, inventory control and finance, and to propose solutions that ensure EDI fits within the overall implementation.
- Configuring the client’s external EDI communication setup.
- Conducting test cycles with clients’ trading partners to promote timely certification.
- Providing post implementation support, including issue documentation, tracking, and resolution.
- Recognizing opportunities to improve the standard solution and working closely with the product development manager to implement these in the core application.
- Demonstrated experience working independently with business stakeholders to define and document requirements.
- Thorough understanding of EDI standards including X12 and EDIFACT.
- Attention to detail and adherence to documentation standards
- 2+ years of experience as functional consultant on EDI projects.
- Foundational knowledge and hands-on experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX is preferred.
- Previous experience working with clients in the automotive and / or metals industry is preferred
- Strong communication skills.
- Travel between 25-50%
Grand Rapids, MI
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.