Crowe Horwath is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for the Applied Technology Group to assist with the development and implementation of custom developed solutions and applications. Qualifications
Experience working with continuous integration / continuous delivery environments.
Experience with Octopus and/or other automated deployment tools.
Experience with TFS, Git, and/or other source control tools.
Knowledge of Windows Server, Windows Services, IIS, and SQL Server. Experience configuring and troubleshooting basic issues with these platforms by leveraging Server and IIS logs, Event Viewer, and other tools.
Experience with process monitor and/or similar server debugging tools.
Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts, load balancers, and firewalls. Ability to identify basic issues and alert the responsible parties.
Knowledge of QA automation practices and integrating automation into builds.
Familiarity with security concepts such as encryption, TLS, and key/permissions management.
Although not required, experience with Microsoft Azure and specifically it’s Enterprise Service Bus would be beneficial.
- Coordinate and perform deployments of web, application, and database code to all environments as needed by development, quality assurance, and project management teams.
- Track and provide reporting on what development tasks are included with each deployment. Identify strategies and approaches to automation / organization of this information.
- Develop and execute procedures for database backups, restores, and upgrades as needed by development and quality assurance teams.
- Drive forward efforts related to health monitoring of the web application, web services, and windows services as an integrated step in the deployment process.
- Potential to travel up to 25%
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.