Perform valuation banking projects with the ability to multi-task between several projects under coaching/supervision of managers.
• Analyze client financial statements
• Prepare financial models
• Perform company, industry and economic research
• Prepare narrative reports to support valuation analyses
• Participate in client calls and meetings
• Supervise and train staff
• Prepare support documentation related to the valuation
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.