Crowe Horwath's Performance Manufacturing and Distribution practice has an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing/T&L Implementation Specialist to join our growing team. The Dynamics AX Implementation Specialist will be focused on leading and/or architecting solutions for Dynamics AX opportunities, managing the project solution scope with customers, assisting project management to deliver the solution, and providing the application functionality leadership and direction for customer team members tasked with implementing the solution. The successful candidate will demonstrate a deep overall knowledge of Dynamics AX and possess a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full lifecycle ERP implementations. The Specialist will also collaborate with other Crowe Horwath team members to assist in development of new solutions which solve business challenges facing the customers and industries we service.
The Specialist will be expected to participate in team building events and develop internal team and client relationships. Any non-client time will be spent on personal investment, internal initiatives and administrative tasks.
- Paid Time Off is granted on your first day of employment
- 401k Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Certification Reimbursement
- Bonus Programs
- Travel Rewards Program
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform
- Possess skills to architect solutions that deliver results for our clients
- Interface with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit business and functional requirements
- Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity
- Develop functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to end customer?
- Participate and/ or lead quality management reviews including designs, prototypes and other stages of project to ensure requirements are fulfilled
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end customer experience
Profile for Success:
- Over two years of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor.
- Knowledge of accounting business processes and integration with operations a strong plus
- Knowledge and/or experience servicing or designing solutions for the following vertical industries: Metals, Food & Beverage, Automotive highly regarded
- Experience working with and/or implementing complimentary third party solutions to AX product including ADC, EDI, WMS, CRM, ECM, and Plant Maintenance desired
- AX certifications in Trade & Logistics, Production, and Shop Floor Control preferred
- AX certifications in Finance, Human Resources, and Project Accounting a plus
- CPIM, CSCP certification a plus
- Must have reputation and references with previous clients, contacts, and/or partners
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Bachelors degree required
- Prior consulting organization experience preferred
- Flexibility to travel up to 75%
Grand Rapids, MI
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.