The individual would be responsible for planning, supervising staff, and executing Internal Audit and Consulting engagement as well as further developing the Denver area market through networking, brand development, and demand creation.
- The person will lead the planning, staffing, and executing of existing and future Internal Audit and related services.
- Manage direct client project relationships and ensure high-quality delivery within the project confines of budget.
- Provide oversight and quality assurance of various project deliverables, technical work, and oversee project leaders and teams.
- Work directly with clients to communicate business and technical aspects of the work being performed.
- Set performance expectations for all members of the project team and provide constructive performance feedback on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for overall engagement economics of the projects, including budget status tracking, billing, and collection follow-up.
- The Internal Audit Senior Manager will play an active role in developing business in the local market.
- Bachelor's degree required. Accounting Major is a plus.
- 9 years of business experience in the areas of internal audit consulting, internal controls assessment, and/or Sox 404 evaluation and testing.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification is required.
- Should have experience in one or some of the following: leading internal audit, corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and anti-fraud and ethics projects within consulting or professional services. Some leading industry public companies experience is a plus.
- We require prior work experience managing and supervising senior and junior level staff resources in the areas of internal audit or Sox 404.
- Sales / opportunity creation experience and proposal development experience.
- Internal audit planning and execution.
- Written and verbal communication of results to stakeholders of projects
- Business process flow; GAAP financial accounting and SEC Reporting.
- MBA is a plus
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
EOE Company Overview
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.